Enterprise Success Manager
Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Enterprise Success Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As an Enterprise Success Manager, you will drive the achievement of high levels of customer retention within an assigned set of customer accounts.
Does This Describe You:
You're a problem resolution expert who's focused on the customer and loves being part of a team.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Drive the achievement of high levels of customer retention within an assigned set of customer accounts – high MRR of $3k+
- Promote increased product adoption, customer loyalty, and customer health via proactive engagement with customers using QBR format
- Engage in retention efforts in support of at-risk customers, and establish success plans moving forward
- Identify opportunities to better retain customers
- Provide visibility and internal awareness regarding customer health, drivers of attrition, customer satisfaction on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis, to help inform actions across the business to your Manager
- Continuously recommended improvements to internal processes, technologies, and workflow to improve customer experience, maximize the efficiency of internal teams, and drive improved results to your Manager
- Travel to company offices, customer locations, industry events, and other locations as required
- Four-year degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field, or comparable work experience in a related field (Customer Success, Account Management, Customer Service) is required
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Enterprise Success Manager
Sorry, your application was not successfully submitted
Hurray! Your application was successfully submitted