Sales Operations Manager
Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
The Sales Operations Manager will provide strategic input, project oversight, process improvement, and tactical development of Sales and Marketing Operations at the company. You will need to be detail, process, and customer experience focused on meeting the needs of a growing and dynamic marketing and sales teams by creating efficiency and improvements. This position demands a high-level understanding of processes that guide a successful sales operations organization as well as critical thinking competencies. You will report to the VP of Revenue Operations.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Sales strategy - Actively identify the most effective, scalable opportunities to address issues and opportunities. Translate into actionable goals with supporting activities for each; implement dashboards/reports/tracking
- Forecasting and benchmarking - work with Finance, Marketing, and Sales leadership to lead top-down and bottom-up forecasting; build benchmarks, trending, analysis. Partner with SVP to hold sales leadership team accountable to forecasts and organizational processes
- Territory, goal, and incentives design - Serve as a single point of contact coordinating with Finance, HR, and sales leaders to design territories, roles, and incentives (including annual plans as well as trips, campaign incentives, non-monetary incentives, etc.) to increase commercial outcomes/achieve company strategy
- Own lead reporting and tracking, campaign ROI, lead follow-up tracking
- Develop sales operations program models to estimate and track actual leads, opportunities, and bookings for the marketing and sales programs
- Sales technology management - establish requirements for Sales technology; assist with design and integration; improvement of solutions over time
- Identify new markets, do research on the market size and keep an eye on the latest trends, innovations, and technologies used to ensure sales success
- Be a gatekeeper to the frontline - throttling efforts when the organization is asking too much/may be asking or something that could negatively affect the frontline’s ability to focus/perform
- Perform strategic analysis as to the performance of territories in International
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Data Science, or equivalent degree/experience
- 5+ years in a Sales Operations leadership role
- You like to stay one step ahead and use your business experience to understand both big-picture organizational strategy and the details of execution
- Salesforce.com expertise
- Improvement orientation - experience reducing cost of sale/improving sales cycle times or outcomes (e.g., win rate, deal size) through process improvements and technology enablers
- An excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales and Marketing Operations processes and systems (lead generation, campaign results tracking, sales process, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management, and sales quotas)
- Comfort with advanced analytics and statistical analysis
- Deep understanding of (and empathy for) the role of a sales professional
- Marketing Operations experience
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales Operations Manager
Sorry, your application was not successfully submitted
Hurray! Your application was successfully submitted