Product Manager, e-commerce
Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Product Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As a Product Manager, e-commerce, you are responsible for creating functional designs and development cases to address user and business needs. You perform a wide range of tasks including customer interactions, research, and other product and project management tasks. This is a unique opportunity to work on the implementation of Datto’s new global e-commerce portal. This store will be used by all of Datto’s partners across all geo’s and product line.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player who's analytical and creative!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Translate business requirements into detailed definitions, documentation and functional design concepts
- Work with Engineering and Product Management teams to define, analyze and prototype software solutions
- Act as the lead and expert for e-commerce and CRM development and product strategy - across all functional and technical areas
- Active solicitation and validation of business requirements from vested business units, including Client Services, Sales, Engineering and Partner Support
- Participation in product-related activities, including marketing programs, pre- and post-sales efforts, training development, customer support, and other business development activities
- 2+ years of work experience in a product management role
- B2B e-commerce product experience strongly desired
- Strong ability to articulate business requirements to relevant teams in the development process, and when necessary translate them into functional specifications, use cases, and other technical documentation
- Proven ability to collaborate with multiple departments and facilitate an influential, efficient development process while achieving high-quality output and meeting deadlines
- Experience working in an agile delivery and teams (SCRUM)
- Outstanding communication, organization and documentation skills and the ability to interact with a wide range of business units, customers, and vested partners
- An entrepreneurial spirit will be crucial to your success, as will a level of comfort in a hyper-growth company and ever-changing environment
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation and a desire for continuous improvement
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Product Manager, e-commerce
Sorry, your application was not successfully submitted
Hurray! Your application was successfully submitted