Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Events Intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As a Channel Engagement Intern, you will perform administrative and operations tasks for the Business Development Team.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player, a problem solver and energetic!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Assist with setup and breakdown of events
- Packing and unpacking and organising booth items for events
- Printing data and price sheets, keeping an inventory of these items on hand for regular shipments to tradeshows and other events
- Supporting tasks related to booking and managing travel for event staff
- Taking inventory of swag both the online biz development store and physically in-house
- Organising physical inventory of equipment and swag
- Assembling bags of swag and data/price sheets
- Assembling folders of data/price sheets
- Tracking email confirmations and cancellations for Datto hosted events
- Moderate use of Salesforce for event registration purposes
- Venue sourcing for events
- Other Misc. administrative & operations tasks set forth by the Channel Engagement Manager, EMEA
*Please note, lifting some heavy boxes is required
- Recent College Graduate or working towards a Bachelors Degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be organised and detail oriented
- Basic computer knowledge required
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Sorry, your application was not successfully submitted
Hurray! Your application was successfully submitted