Collections Team Lead
Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Collections Team Lead to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
The Collections Team Lead is responsible for overseeing the collection efforts of the company. They are also responsible for the supervision of the collections and cash applications staff. They would work closely with the AR and Billing Manager matters and audit reporting requests. Also, they would ensure strict compliance with State and Federal collection rules and regulations.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Review Accounts Receivable Aging and prioritize collection efforts
- Follow-up as appropriate on short pays, skipped invoices, late payments
- Handle Customer Calls and E-mails professionally and on a timely basis
- Recommendations of accounts to collections or write-offs
- Ability to apply payments to invoices
- Excellent customer service skills and respect for others are a must
- Must possess superior written and oral communication skills
- Prepare reports and analysis weekly/monthly to keep management apprised of results and performance
- Ability to handle a fast-paced office, meet strict deadlines, and work independently
- Experience and knowledge of software industry accounting/billing software is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting or finance preferred but not required
- 5+ years of collections experience
- Experience and working knowledge of a large/sophisticated billing or accounting system, Zuora a plus
- Nice to have: Foreign language proficiency
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Collections Team Lead
Sorry, your application was not successfully submitted
Hurray! Your application was successfully submitted