Oct 10, 2018
How to Stay Safe During a Hurricane
As Hurricane Michael approaches, it’s important to heed warnings and take the necessary precautions to guarantee safety.
Here are a few helpful tips from the Red Cross to help you prepare and stay safe:
- Assemble an emergency preparedness kit
- Create a household evacuation plan
- Stay informed about community risk and response plans
- Ensure you have access to NOAA radio broadcasts
- Keep insurance policies and other important documents in a safe-deposit box to avoid damage during a hurricane or flooding
To learn more about what you can do to prepare before a hurricane and how to stay safe during the storm, head to the Red Cross website.
The Datto DRT
If you’re a Datto Partner in need of assistance, please call contact the DRT directly at 310-956-1200 or at email@example.com to make device and support requests.