Apr 06, 2020
Protect Data on Remote Devices With Cloud Continuity for PCs
With a huge increase in work-from-home due to the global pandemic, businesses face a new set of challenges. One of them is protecting data on devices that are not always connected to the business’ network.
There is increasing evidence that cybercriminals are using people’s fears about the pandemic to prey on businesses while employees are forced to work from home. Home networks, actions of employee’s family members, and unpatched personal devices all can be security vulnerabilities. In addition to increasing security measures for at-home workers, MSPs need a way to restore data if attacks do occur.
Cloud Continuity for PCs is designed to protect client endpoints against ransomware, loss or theft, and accidental data deletion. It removes data protection guesswork and ensures reliable endpoint recovery.
With Cloud Continuity, MSPs can:
- Securely protect data to the Datto Cloud without the need for a local appliance
- Quickly restore data on lost or stolen PCs to a new device
- Granularly recover individual files and folders
- Quickly rollback to a clean state after a ransomware attack with point-in-time restore
- Easily deploy and manage directly from the Datto Partner Portal
- Streamline mass deployments with Datto RMM integration