September 09, 2019
What is RMM?
Remote Monitoring and Management tools (RMM) range in complexity, some are built with simplicity in mind while others offer scads of configuration options. Your specific business needs will dictate the product you choose. The proper RMM solution is easy to deploy and use, and will give MSPs the power to become more proactive.
What is RMM?
RMM are software packages used by MSPs to remotely monitor system status and manage processes without the requirement to be on site.
A Look at Datto RMM
Datto RMM is the platform of choice for thousands of MSPs around the world who are looking to easily reduce the operational overhead of delivering managed services by using a system that empowers the technical team to focus on delivering services better and faster.
- Comprehensive Auditing: get complete visibility of every device and pinpoint areas for action.
- Real Time-Monitoring: Implement system-wide monitoring with intelligent alerting, auto-response, and auto-resolution.
- Flexible Reporting: Prove your value and help your customers make decisions with a wide array of reports.
- Built-In Patch Management: Automatically maintain every device with flexible, native OS and application patch update policies.
- Remote Control and Takeover: Provide instant support with one-click access to any of your managed devices.
In our eBook, we’re diving into what you should consider when selecting an RMM product. Plus, you’ll find advice from industry-leading MSPs on using RMM to increase operational efficiency and drive revenue. Whether you are just getting started with managed services or are currently evaluating new RMM software, this eBook is for you. Download your copy of RMM Made MSPeasy today.