January 09, 2018
Four Ways Datto Workplace Manager Streamlines Service Management
The Datto Workplace Manager is purpose-built for members of the Partner Program to support the provisioning and management of WP services to partners’ end clients and users. Because WP Manager is integrated with PSA, partners can enjoy a seamless experience from quoting sales opportunities through closing, provisioning, managing, billing and support ticketing. AWP Partners can sell, deploy and manage WP with ease, enjoying the following features and benefits:
- Populate PSA with the WP service offering, allowing convenient quoting and tracking of opportunities.
- Set up free trials for clients and prospects, and track their trial activity.
- When deals are closed, service configurations are automatically synchronized with PSA for billing purposes, allowing combined billing for all of your recurring services. Bills can be approved, posted and invoiced as usual. This ensures billing accuracy and saves time.
- As contract adjustments are made on an ongoing basis, such as adding or removing users, all changes are synchronized with PSA so that billing remains accurate. This eliminates any concerns that service changes might slip through the cracks and fail to appear on billing statements. Revenue is optimized because billing statements precisely reflect the service configurations.
- Client e-mail requests to WP partners for service changes, such as increased storage or more seats can automatically create PSA support tickets. This supports faster response times and reduces the opportunity for lost support requests.
- From within WP Manager, you can select any of your client teams, and then make configuration changes as necessary. View, edit, add and delete users, manage Active Directory, sync or wipe user devices, make policy configuration changes and run reports, all within a single web portal. If configured, you can also modify user share settings, recover deleted folders/files and restore previous folders/files on behalf of your clients.
- WP service costs and revenue are tracked from within PSA helping you maintain visibility of service profitability. Also, all service upgrades are automatically populated so you can track service revenue growth.
The need for secure file collaboration and sharing is growing. Our purpose-built WP Manager integrates the best of what the Business Management platform has to offer to deliver a seamless experience and adds a valuable new service offering for ITSPs, MSPs to further enhance their customer experience.