Jun 15, 2016
7 Things To Look Forward To At DattoCon16
Believe it or not, DattoCon16 is only a week away! 2016 will be our biggest DattoCon yet, and we can’t wait to experience it with you. Here are some of the biggest things to look forward to down in Nashville.
- Keynote speaker Steve Wozniak: A Silicon Valley icon and philanthropist for more than 30 years, Steve Wozniak has helped shape the computing industry with his design of Apple’s first line of products the Apple I and II and influenced the popular Macintosh. In 1976, Wozniak and Steve Jobs founded Apple Computer Inc. with Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. Check out some more fun facts about Woz.
- Our incredible panel of featured speakers: For a full list of speakers, head over to the official DattoCon page.
- The future of Datto: Hear directly from founder and CEO Austin McChord and the management team on future products, our mission, and how it can help grow your business. DattoCon16 is the pulse of Datto and you won’t want to miss the announcements.
- The Marketing Genius Bar: We’ll have some of the best and brightest from our marketing department on hand to answer your marketing-related questions.
- Networking galore: Network with 700+ Datto partners to learn successful go to market strategies, pricing structures, and best practices.
- Incredible sessions: We’re offering two tracks at DattoCon16. A sales and marketing track as well as a technical track to address challenges such as how to best provide total data protection with Datto.
- Real bacon: Need we say more?
Of course, we can’t give away all our secrets here. You’ll have to wait for the best parts that we can’t wait to show off. If you can’t make it to DattoCon, sign up for our webinar: 3 New Reasons to Grow your Business with Datto.