May 28, 2020
Educational Virtual Events for MSPs
In the coming weeks, there are webinars on a variety of topics to help MSPs and their clients. Here's a rundown of some of the upcoming webinars this week and how you can join:
- A Fireside Chat with Datto’s CEO Tim Weller: Finding Success in the “New Normal”: (June 3rd, 11 AM-12 PM AEST) COVID-19 has changed how our industry operates forever. In this new world, managed service providers (MSPs) have adapted in mere months to changes that would ordinarily take years. Join Datto's Chief Executive Officer, Tim Weller, for an interactive discussion on the state of the channel, commentary on Datto’s response, and guidance on MSPs finding success in the “new normal”. Register to hear from Datto CEO Tim Weller here.
- Protect & Streamline Summit for IT Leaders: (June 18-19, 2020) For MSPs, the current business climate has been shifting rapidly and presenting new challenges that can impact your growth. To help you find success in the wake of constant change, join the Protect & Streamline Summit for IT Leaders - a virtual two-day summit designed to offer MSPs fresh insights and steer you toward success. Register for free here.
- Virtual Discover Datto: (Multiple Dates) As a managed service provider (MSP), you never have enough time. There is always more to do, and it is hard to get ahead. Your inbox is flooded with promises. We know that, but we want to help you grow because when you succeed, we succeed. We are The MSP Technology Company, which is why we bring your peers together to talk to you about how they get ahead. Learn more.
- How MSPs Can Harness Vertical Expertise to Grow: (June 10th, 1 PM-2 PM AEST) There are over 2 million small and medium businesses (SMBs) in Australia and New Zealand! Each SMB fits into an industry type, with specific needs and challenges. Join us for an upcoming webinar featuring a panel of industry-leading MSPs and learn how to find success by catering sales efforts towards particular verticals. Learn more.
- Overview of Datto's New Certification Program: (June 16th, 9 AM-10 AM AEST) Whether you are new to the Datto partner community or someone who is looking to take their Datto product skills to the next level, we have an event you won’t want to miss. Datto’s product training team is hosting a virtual event designed to get you up to speed on all product knowledge and offer an overview of the new Datto Certification Program. Learn more.