Jul 18, 2019
Datto's 2019 Australia & New Zealand State of the MSP Report
In Datto’s ANZ State of the MSP Report, we go beyond a snapshot of today’s MSPs and take a deeper dive into their lives and businesses.
MSPs are the core of the IT Channel; by sharing these insights, we hope to help them overcome challenges and highlight resources to help them succeed.
Let’s take a look at some of the key findings in the report:
- 55 per cent of MSPs report having between 1-100 clients. 93 per cent of MSPs also report making at least one client site visit per week.
- In the next 12 months, nearly 70 per cent of MSPs predict adding between 1-50 new clients.
- MSPs report cloud storage and management, remote monitoring and management (RMM), productivity software, business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR), and professional services automation (PSA) among the solutions that positively impacted them the most last year.
- The top 3 most critical security offerings according to MSPs are anti-virus, advanced firewall, and patch management solutions.
- Marketing and sales continue to be the top two pain points for global MSPs, followed by work/life balance, revenue growth, and hiring good people.
For more detailed findings from Datto’s 2019 State of the MSP Report, download the full report.