Apr 15, 2020
A Look at Our Upcoming Webinars
As we navigate the global health crisis together, Datto has your back. In the coming weeks, we are hosting webinars on a variety of topics to help our partners and their customers. Here's a rundown of some of the upcoming webinars this week and how you can learn more:
- PSA Master Class, How to Drive Business Processes: (16/4) PSA ticket categories provide powerful configuration to support your service delivery. Categories elevate the essential information and eliminate the clutter. Proper use of them can drive day-to-day processes and improve decision making. Join our implementation team for a deep dive into various categories employed frequently in the industry and the best practices surrounding their use. Learn more.
- Virtual Discover Datto: (21/4) Join James Bergl, Peter Eldon, and Jay Isikli for a Discover Datto event. Learn more
- Virtual Discover Datto: (28/4) Join James Bergl, Peter Eldon, and Jay Isikli for a Discover Datto event. Learn more.
- What's New in Autotask PSA 2020.1 and Datto SaaS Protection: (28/4)Interested in learning about what's new in Autotask PSA and Datto SaaS Protection? Join our product experts for a webinar covering several new features and usability enhancements that are now available in Autotask PSA. Learn more.
- Getting Your Marketing Message Heard in a Displaced Work World: (29/4) During this uncertain time, people are consuming data and news from an overwhelming amount of media sources. As a managed service provider (MSP), what are you doing to get your message across? To help MSPs answer that question, Datto is bringing together a panel for an interactive discussion on innovative marketing techniques designed to help you reach your audience in the current business climate. Learn more.
Stay tuned for more upcoming webinars and check out the full list on our events page.