Norwalk, CT, USA
Datto protects essential business data for tens of thousands of the world’s fastest growing companies. Our Total Data Protection platform delivers uninterrupted access to data on site, in transit and in the cloud. Through Datto’s network of partners, we provide companies with products and services designed to continually keep business running. Partners rely on Datto for industry leading technology combined with unrivaled customer service. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, and has offices in Rochester, Boston, Toronto, London, Singapore, and Sydney. Learn more at www.datto.com.
- Design rapidly and iteratively on initial UX concepts, wireframes, and user flows, informed by user research, trends, and your best ideas.
- Partner with Product Manager to advise on ways to iterate toward the longer-term vision for the unified Datto product experience.
- Develop low and high fidelity prototypes to effectively communicate new ideas and functionality to Product Management, Engineering, and Executive Stakeholders.
- Create various forms of experience design documentation for the purpose of communicating with your product engineering team. (including: personas, journeymaps, information architecture docs, sketches, wireframes, etc.)
- Obtain user feedback on proposed experience enhancements and uncover new opportunities using qualitative and quantitative measurement tools.
- Help shape Datto’s collaborative design culture by building relationships and helping improve process throughout the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, such as Graphic Design, HCI, Interactive Design.
- SCRUM or other agile development methods
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a product design/user experience role
- A strong portfolio demonstrating real-world product design experience from ideation to completion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with multiple teams in a highly collaborative environment.
Here at Datto our people are our greatest asset, which is why we offer a comprehensive and unique benefits package. Above and beyond the typical medical, dental and vision, we also offer a generous 401k plan with a significant employer match, unlimited paid time off, educational reimbursement, fitness reimbursement, and travel subsidies for commuters. We have a patent rewards program and various other fun perks and fringe benefits, including free lunch every Friday in all of our offices globally.